We are taking measures to contain the coronavirus. We are monitoring the situation closely and adapting our services. Many VDAB locations have already been opened, but with some restrictions. We remain accessible to everyone at a distance. Follow the latest updates here.
By appointment only
We have already opened many VDAB locations, but only for a limited number of clients who receive a letter for an appointment. If you get a letter, be sure to bring your face mask, because wearing face masks is mandatory.
In the locations that are open, we provide these precautions to receive you safely:
- We have placed plexiglass to ensure safe contact.
- We have applied floor stickers and tapes so you can wait at a safe distance.
- We limit the number of people.
Watch our for more info.
Services at a distance
We remain open from a distance and guarantee our services.
- vdab.be is available to everyone 24/7. Discover our broad online offer: online learning, support by online job application coaches, job database...
- The free phone number 0800 30 700 remains available to anyone who has a question about work. You can also register via this number to put your unemployment benefit in order.
- Job counselling is possible by telephone. Do you already have a job counsellor? Feel free to call to make or change an appointment. If you do not yet have a job counsellor, call 0800 30 700.
Physical group activities such as trainings, workshops, job fairs and information sessions are suspended. They will be postponed to a later date or they will be organised digitally.
Are you following a training or are you participating in workplace learning? Read our info page for students.
- Tips to commute safely between home and work can be found in our online course.
- Do you have stress returning to the workplace? Or do you have questions? Then you can count on us for free job coaching after corona. A job coach will guide you for a safe return to the workplace.
- Are you looking for work? Our job application coaches provide job application tips to make the most of this difficult period.
- Do you want to help people in your street or neighbourhood to do their shopping, walk the dog...? The 'Vlaanderen Helpt' initiative makes sure that you are sufficiently insured as a volunteer. Register via vlaanderenhelpt.be.
Updates and questions
If there are updates, we will publish them on this webpage.
Do you have any questions? Call 0800 30 700 (every working day from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.).